Friday, September 28

My Tuxedo Card Makes It BIG!!!

...or All dressed up with somewhere to go!

Woo Hoo! I just found out that my Tuxedo Card is going to be published in the February/March 2008 issue of Paper Trends magazine! Yay! I'm so excited! I'm very proud of this card -- it's one of my more complicated creations. It's gratifying to know that editors of a craft magazine also found it publish-worthy.

Those of you who have expressed an interest in creating your own Tuxedo Card are in luck! My template and instructions will be included in this issue in their Step-by-Step feature. You just have to wait a little bit longer...

Once again, I had to temporarily remove all images of the card from this blog and my online portfolio until May 2008. But don't worry... I'm sure my faithful blog readers will find some mention of its arrival on newsstands in February...

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Congrats!! your work is beautiful! :) TFS!